Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Let's Do This Thing


For my 44th birthday, my high school son found lunchtime friends to replace his lone lunchtime read with, my 5th grade daughter actually waved to me when I picked her up after school, and my husband started this blog for me. Also, our cat Friday broke his leg, we bought an old kick pottery wheel and I went to work that night. I'm a waitress. With a BA in Studio Art. This blog will chronicle my journey towards a more creative life and ultimately a new career. I'm moving beyond waitressing.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I heard about you blog from your mother-in-law, Ruth. I used to live in Portland too. Good for you to make a jump into a more creative life. Have you ever heard of the Julia Cameron series called THE ARTISTS WAY? Anyway, anytime someone wants to move in a more creative direction, I know they are headed for growth and self-knowledge...Good for you!


    Holly Maxim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you! It's really excellent that you're working to pursue something you love. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, you're picture is AWESOME! Can't wait to see your pottery! Hey Holly, Micky has heard of The Artist's Way, and I have two of her books. Great reads. LOVE your new blog. I think I have to start one too!!!! I've never really seen them. Just a Facebook junkie. ~Holly~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Achei seu blog muito interessante. Contando coisas da vida, novos projetos,fotos... Muito bom.

    ReplyDelete