Sunday, October 23, 2011

21 Weeks


Today I'm starting another blog and I hope you all will check it out. I came up with a plan which might help my husband, Ron, quit smoking. At first I wanted to wait to see if the plan worked for him before I started to blog about it, but then I thought that it's a pretty good idea and just may work for other people so why not talk about it. Ron has tried to quit at least a half dozen times that I can remember. The most successful of those attempts lasted for three months - he started smoking again because he said that the cravings weren't diminishing as time went on and his fuse was so short that he didn't feel like himself.
So check out the new blog (twentyoneweeks.blogspot.com), follow Ron's progress, and keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment